Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I might like a DotNetNuke Job

Not that I terribly dislike my current day job... but one should always keep an open mind, right, boss? Heh. With the current market uptick in Houston, we're having a little trouble finding (competent) people willing to sling C# for us. Most have competing offers, which is a huge change from this time last year...

DotNetNuke Job Demand

Maybe it is time to start looking around. Anybody out there need a former .NET Jedi turned Sith Lord? I am much more powerful now than you could possibly imagine.

If the Force isn't with you, just hand over your lunch money now... It'll go a lot easier on you that way.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home