Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Good bad attitude!

From the Developer Pipeline comes a surprisingly Sith-like (perhaps even Shadows-like, if you're a B5 fan) attitude: IT Professionals: Embrace Change or Perish. I approve. If Rob Preston keeps it up, I might nominate him to be an honorary Sith Lord! There's nothing better than beating anybody (especially outsourcers) at their own game. Originally being from a small town in Indiana, I think that I can definitely see myself becoming a rural sourcer in the next five to ten years... Heh.

Strike back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home