Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Is this good advice for a Sith Lord?

Gretchen the headhunter @ Microsoft sez, "Be yourself in an interview." This sounds like familiar advice that I’ve read somewhere else… I'm not sure that it is the advice that every dysfunctional, maladjusted future Emperor of All I See should take, but it's an entertaining read. Maybe Gretchen used to write for some dating advice column that I read in my life-before-marriage. Heh.

[Yes, Sith Lords can get married. It's the girly-man Jedi who "save themselves for the Force" or some silly religious crap like that. But marriage can be a two-edged light saber, ask Vader how badly his turned out!! Unfaithful wench. How many men would really slaughter thousands of Jedi and offer to conquer the known universe just to get a girl? Geez. Padme was an ingrate.]

Speaking of empires, anybody in need of an aspiring software development emperor? I'll be out of work soon...

I can tell you that it is true that the more desperate you are, the less likely you are to get lai-, er, land the job. Yeah, job. Heh. Shaddup and go read Gretchen's advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home