Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Does anybody know where this cretin lives?

Tim over at Control-Alt-Delete posted a link to this video; I must've missed Hannity & Colmes that day...

Michael Crook takes a pounding on Fox News

It's unbelievable that people with such limited intellect as Crook can still breathe without mechanical assistance. Even Alan Colmes had to punch him (verbally) a couple times. It's difficult to believe that this wasn't a Fox setup to make some news hay... If I hadn't actually met people like Crook while I was in college.

I think that it would not be a tragedy if a few American citizens who value the sacrifice the troops are making on our behalf visited Mr. Crook and "enlightened" him about the value of military training.

Strike first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home