Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

They're here!!! Das Keyboard and PistolMouse.

My Das Keyboard and PistolMouse FPS arrived today. Muy cool. The keyboard feels right and the key travel is very nice. Now I don't have to worry about what the scroll lock is for anymore! (Because it's not labeled, I can ignore it now. Heh.)

I'm a little disappointed in the PistolMouse (unrealistic and unmet expectations -- not anything wrong with the mouse), but I'm going to keep it. The trigger pull is good -- although the satisfying recoil of my Glock 17s is notably absent. The right mouse button-equivalent is hard to get used to, but OK. I was expecting something that looked like a 1911-style Government Model, but I'll get over it. The mouse travel is smooth and the thumb wheel is perfect.

I can't wait to paste the walls with Jedi guts!!

Shoot first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home