Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Got the wired mouse blues?

It may be inexplicably hard to come by (it was for me in Houston), but there is a full-size Bluetooth mouse out there. I've always liked the Intellimouse Explorer, but I got tired enough of carrying around the giant wireless dongle that goes with the class wireless version -- not to mention the fact that the USB ports on the Tecra M3 are right where I want the mouse to be!. Hence I went looking for a Bluetooth mouse. I didn't want to wait for Amazon to ship it to me, but... Best Buy did not have it, and neither did CompUSA, OfficeMax, Office Depot or MicroCenter. I hate going to Fry's, but it was my last stop anyway so I gave it a chance and that's where I found it. I'm very happy with the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth; the only thing that it's missing is an OFF switch so that I don't have to remove the batteries (to save them) while travelling. It may be hard to find, but it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home