Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WSE3 Beta! Woot!!

Spiffy new tech preview. Interesting, even if you’re not in the .NET 2.0 world yet, it’s worth knowing about the major upgrades coming your way. Standards compliance, blah, blah. What's really cool is the time savings when implementing boring stuff like encryption, authentication, yadda-yadda.

Down load WSE3 Beta

Rumor has it that there won’t be a WSE3 adapter for BizTalk 2k4, though. ;-( Time for me to start rattlin’ cages about that. It’s not much use to me long-term if it don’t habla BizTalk.

Strike now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home