Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

This is why surprise parties for Sith are a BAD THING.

You should never shout "Surprise!" in a dark room when somebody who can kill you with his mind has just opened the door...

F-Minus: Surprise Party

"Oops, sorry!" is all that I'll have to say when you regain consciousness. Heh.




On a lighter note, I'll be publishing my series of "Why Extreme Programming is the Perfrect Demotivational Paradigm" articles based upon the illuminating works of Dr. Kersten in "The Art of Demotivation" later this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home