Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, October 10, 2005

BizTalk 2006 absolutely rocks.

As I spend more time with BT2k6 in the coming days/weeks/months/years, I'll share more of my favorite features. However, one teensy little improvement over previous versions of BizTalk is enough to make it a compelling upgrade, IMNSHO. Here's the feature description from Understanding BizTalk Server 2006:


In BizTalk Server 2006, it’s also possible to subscribe to specific error conditions. Unlike the previous release, in which messages that caused errors were simply suspended, an error message can now be processed in a particular way or routed to a specific destination, such as a WSS folder.


Yeehaw!

Now, the rumors of its slight delay in RTM delivery is a little disappointing, but you can't have everything, eh? Get the beta anyway and get to work!

Strike now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home