Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I obviously don't have enough free time.

Some guy named Sakakibara Kikai has built what he calls a Land Walker Robot. I'm not sure that it meets the definition of robot, since it's got a human pilot and is human controlled... but he's got one (and it's armed) and I don't, so I'm not inclined to quibble.

OK, so it's only armed with what look like spongie tennis balls (right now), but hey... That beats not having one, right?

As soon as I save up enough money to buy some free time, I'm going to build me a 'mech that can take Sakakibara's robot's lunch money.

Actually, now I have to choose between a 'mech and rocket plane... Hrm. Tough choice.

Strike soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home