Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

OMG! It could be worse than Hillary in '08.

Walken for President 2008

This is the same guy who can't do an interview with anybody and make sense. I don't think he's ever been in public other than while under the influence of unspecified, probably-not-legal substances... Nobody can seriously want this guy carrying the nuclear football.

While I'm NOT a huge fan of Laura Ingram, I do think she needs to send a personally autographed copy of her book, Shut Up and Sing to Mr. Walken. (Maybe he could sound out the first two words? Or let his agent read them to him?) Possibly to every loony in Hollywood.

Strike down liberalism!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home