Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One small step closer to getting off this rock!!

Who says that prayers are never answered?? (It must be just that guy, because mine sure are.) Woohoo!! As soon as I sell as many internal organs as I can spare for the money, I'm going to be joining the Rocket Racing League! [A big thank you to Fox News for profiling the league tonight.] Yeehaw!!!

And to think earlier today that I was going settle for an RC helicopter...

Look for my Texas-sized rocket racer zooming over a major metropolitan area near you.

Strike fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home