Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

BizTalk 2004 & multiple input maps no workie.

OK, so this sucks, too. BUG: You cannot create a map that accepts multiple input message schemas in the same namespace in BizTalk Server 2004 Even with the hacks in that KB article, trying to create a multiple input map with more than one SQL Data Adapter-generated schema just flat out doesn't work.

BizTalk 2004 can't handle array types returned from web services and now it can't handle multiple root node schemas in the mapper... This is me having a Merry New Year. Grrrrr.

Strike out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home