Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

RE: More on .NET 2.0 and BizTalk 2004

Turns out that the Listen shape in BTS2k4 is hosed up under .NET 2.0 (duh!) but the fix is easy. See http://www.biztalk-server.com/ftopic7021.html

Basically, you put the following in your BTSNTSvc.exe.config and you're gold:

<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v1.1.4322" />
</startup>


My pet theory is that BizTalk Server 2004 is doing something naughty and not-threadsafe inside the Listen shape that wasn't caught until .NET 2.0 imposed stricter thread discipline by throwing exceptions when those naughty things were done.

We speculate. You decide.®

Strike out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home