Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, February 05, 2007

FEMA 1, New Orleans 1?

Is this another troubling case of humor imitating life? Heh.

FEMA Calls Rebuilding Complete As New Orleans Restored To Former Squalor (The Onion)

I can't find anywhere to link to it, but Rush Limbaugh defended Ray "School Bus" Nagin (again) on Friday 02 February 2007 over School Bus' comments about NYC's inability to rebuild the WTC. Rod Sterling must've gotten loose from his crypt before the full moon...

Go on strike! No Mardi Gras until FEMA (and the rest of the Fed) are abolished!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home