Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, February 26, 2007

ROFLMAO - Just because it's funny, doesn't mean it's not true!

The ranting and raving in the comments here about a .45/.410 Taurus revolver has amused my sleep-deprived brain... It's made for good reading while I pretend to watch 24. The Taurus website confirms the reality, though: Model 44 Ten .45/.410 (2.5" chamber) Stainless Steel Revolver But what I want to know is why did they call the .45LC revolver "Model 44"? Just to confuse everyone? I like the longer barrel with the fiber optic sight, personally. It's might be worth $553 just to make a couple entertaining videos of newbies shooting a LARGE caliber handgun...

Strike now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home