Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Always wear protection? Level IIIa, baby!

Don't worry, Lucas. People might think you're weird for wearing Kevlar® on a date, but if (like me) watching certain parts of "Vanilla Sky" was like having a flashback of dating life before marriage, they wouldn't laugh.

Always Wear Protection (Ctrl+Alt+Del)

I'm really glad that I was smarter than Tom Cruise, though, I got out of the car the first time my spidey sense tingled! I'd hate to be trapped inside a virtual reality when I was that young.

Besides, people look at me funny even when I wear so-called concealable body armor to the gun range for a little target practice...

FWIW, I also recommend that Class IV steel insert to complement the Kevlar®, because you can never be too careful.

Strike plate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home