Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Just curious... Who do you want to see in the Oval Office in '08?

I'm not normally into web-based petitions (they're even lazier than protest marches), but having surveyed the available self-appointed candidates that want my nomination, I think it's time to draft somebody with national stature, a proven conservative record as a Senator and a camera-presence that even Democrats will agree is polished and presidential. Even most of the people who disagree with him still like and respect Fred.

http://draftfredthompson.com/

http://fred08.com/

I'd like to see Dr. Rice or Ron Paul as his running mate for veep. YMMV. Especially if you support the McCain Mutiny, our pal Barak Hussein Obama or Mrs. Bill Clinton… Heh.

Strike a vote now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home