Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's like a... giant margarita parasol?

The real question is, once we put up our sulfuric umbrella (assuming that no unforeseen consequences result, like acid rain), what do we do when the sun's current fever goes into remission? Russia knows how to prevent global warming - (RIA Novosti) may seem like a good idea to the greenies out there, but... I for one don't want a cloud of noxious, human-created gas floating around over my head. Let's limit that to Massachusetts and Washington, DC, please.

Strike four! You're out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home