Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Another modded console bites the dust!

Now that's a hysterical use of a copyright violation. Modded Xbox 360 consoles everywhere are quaking in fear. It's got to be the funniest headline that I've seen all day: "Hitler gives upon the war and decides to play with his Wii!"

DampOwls kindly provided two versions, one for most of us and one for the younglings and other profanity-sensitive types.

Hitler's Ultimate Downfall (Clean Version, YouTube)

Hitler's Ultimate Downfall (Unclean Version, YouTube)

Hitler, you deserved that (and worse), you silly monkey.

Strike out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home