Darth Reed

Now that I have a place to put my quasi-technical babble over at MSDN, the space is reserved for me to spew my political bile and enjoy all things sci-fi. Heh.

Monday, August 13, 2007

It will only take 144 Foosh mints to kill me?

Geez, I was worried that I have to chew Foosh mints two at a time these days just to stay awake... Now I can worry about something more interesting, like the caldera volcano under Yellowstone National Park blowing us all into an unhappy place.

Use the Death by Penguin Mints calculator to figure out how many caffeine delivery tablets of your choice will kill you. If you prefer your caffeine in liquid form, use the Death by Caffeine calculator. (Why couldn't these be combined into one?)

I think I should register a new gamertag: CaffeineStrike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home